• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
kathydwells said:
It sounds like torture, but a great workout. I need to look around here and see if they offer it at any of the gyms. Thanks for the info!!! Hope you had a great time in PR!!!!!

Kathydwells - I did spinning classes about 8 years ago, a coupla times. the most killer work out I've ever done. I didn't stay with it... If I had, I would be so skinny that I wouldn't have to look at this thread...
 
peapod1980 said:
My goal is to get some exercise. I can't motivate to do it, and it's really my undoing. I'm not in good shape, but my eating habits are OK enough that I'd probably lose weight by just adding the exercise alone. I'd also like to finally open that exercise DVD jdarg talked me into getting.
What she said.
If I lived in SoWal I'd walk and bike daily. Here in ATL it's another code-orange smog alert day, doesn't exactly woo me outside...
 
Hey pea...getting the wrapper off that DVD will burn some serious calories.
 
katie blue said:
What she said.
If I lived in SoWal I'd walk and bike daily. Here in ATL it's another code-orange smog alert day, doesn't exactly woo me outside...

A what???:blink: (in my best southern voice with my lip curled up)
 
peapod1980 said:
My goal is to get some exercise. I can't motivate to do it, and it's really my undoing. I'm not in good shape, but my eating habits are OK enough that I'd probably lose weight by just adding the exercise alone. I'd also like to finally open that exercise DVD jdarg talked me into getting.

hey percy: what dvd is it??? we may all need to make a purchase... (I admit I have an unopened exercise / yoga dvd)...
 
Goals:

1. To be able to wear all those clothes that I refuse to get rid of because "I'll wear them again, someday". Someday is here.
2. To be around to watch my grandchildren grow up.
3. To make better choices concerning food, fitness and habits.

Realities:

1. I'm a slug, what can I say? Absolutely HATE exercise!
2. I love good food? And by good, I mean butter, cheese(especially blue), and liquor.
3. I need prodding, coaxing and downright meaness to get me off my a$$!

So, there you have it in a nutshell. Lindabobhat, NOW gimme that peptalk and copy your tips over here. Tootsie and Cork, I'm so proud of you girls! Your a$$es will thank you later! SJ, well there are just no words for your contribution here:floor: Triple B and 30gAy: I like the way you think!

I have begun to eat low fat, low sugar. I have begun to walk an 80 lb. dog at least once a day--or should I say, she walks me, and she hates little yappy dogs. My shoulders are quite sore today from holding her back from eating two little yappy dogs. So, this is the beginning. Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?
 
destindreamin said:
Goals:

1. To be able to wear all those clothes that I refuse to get rid of because "I'll wear them again, someday". Someday is here.
2. To be around to watch my grandchildren grow up.
3. To make better choices concerning food, fitness and habits.

Realities:

1. I'm a slug, what can I say? Absolutely HATE exercise!
2. I love good food? And by good, I mean butter, cheese(especially blue), and liquor.
3. I need prodding, coaxing and downright meaness to get me off my a$$!

So, there you have it in a nutshell. Lindabobhat, NOW gimme that peptalk and copy your tips over here. Tootsie and Cork, I'm so proud of you girls! Your a$$es will thank you later! SJ, well there are just no words for your contribution here:floor: Triple B and 30gAy: I like the way you think!

I have begun to eat low fat, low sugar. I have begun to walk an 80 lb. dog at least once a day--or should I say, she walks me, and she hates little yappy dogs. My shoulders are quite sore today from holding her back from eating two little yappy dogs. So, this is the beginning. Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Ditto for me DD. :clap_1:
 
My goals:

1) lose about 30
2) get more energy!
3) get in shape!
4) make good nutrition a priority for me and family.
5) make Smiling Joe dance with me

that's it in a nutshell. now, the question is HOW. I'm working on it...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top