• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
Today, I actually got out and got some exercise!! Worked in the yard for about an hour after I walked ALL OVER Home Depot looking for mr. dd. Dammit, I can't take him anywhere!! How's everyone else doing? Toots? Paula? iwiwt?

The not smoking is not going well. But, every day's a new day. Y'all don't give up on me.[/quote]


Hang in there DD we aren't giving up on you, just don't give up on yourself. Is Mr. DD still smoking?

Yep, he's still smoking and therein lies the rub. :bang:

Awww! Well, your still grayt! Still trying or waiting for another time?

I cannot imagine trying to give that up as my personality is really addictive. I have always said I would have been a drunk if it were not for my husband. The stuff just tastes toooooooo good!

Still trying...very difficult.:bang: I know what you mean about addictive personalities. :bang:
 
I have decided to join a gym/fitness club...........all of a sudden it's going to be march and I am so not ready for the shedding of the clothes!!!!! so a girlfriend and myself have decided to join and commit to three nights a week to start......and we'll go from there !!!!!:D
 
I have decided to join a gym/fitness club...........all of a sudden it's going to be march and I am so not ready for the shedding of the clothes!!!!! so a girlfriend and myself have decided to join and commit to three nights a week to start......and we'll go from there !!!!!:D

Hero of the day!:clap_1: :wub:
 
I need to bump this so I will get off my a$$ and outta this computer chair!! :eek: :( :bang:
 
I was doing SoWell. The food poisoning jump-started my weight loss and healthy eating, so that was a good thing in an odd sort of way. Then my Mom and Beach Jacket both had trips to the ER that flipped me out. Mom is totally a zombie from her Alzheimer's with severe regression in the last four weeks, so I made her a first-available appointment on Monday. Beach Jacket is in severe pain from the injury that she sustained when she was on the MIT basketball team (she was a walk-on -- got accepted for academics, not basketball), and the first available appointment at the new doctor at Emory is April 16.

For me, it has been one step forward, a kajillion steps back. :(
 
I was doing SoWell. The food poisoning jump-started my weight loss and healthy eating, so that was a good thing in an odd sort of way. Then my Mom and Beach Jacket both had trips to the ER that flipped me out. Mom is totally a zombie from her Alzheimer's with severe regression in the last four weeks, so I made her a first-available appointment on Monday. Beach Jacket is in severe pain from the injury that she sustained when she was on the MIT basketball team (she was a walk-on -- got accepted for academics, not basketball), and the first available appointment at the new doctor at Emory is April 16.

For me, it has been one step forward, a kajillion steps back. :(

I don't even have any good reasons. Just in a crappy mood for a while and stress eating. But being fat is stressing me more. :bang:
 
This will be my written confirmation that I have an appointment with SoWell on Sowal on April 9, 2007. :biggrin: If lying on the beach feeling like a beached whale doesn't motivate you nothing will. Like Audie says though...tanned fat is better than pale fat. :biggrin:
 
This will be my written confirmation that I have an appointment with SoWell on Sowal on April 9, 2007. :biggrin: If lying on the beach feeling like a beached whale doesn't motivate you nothing will. Like Audie says though...tanned fat is better than pale fat. :biggrin:

Very wise words.;-)
 
This will be my written confirmation that I have an appointment with SoWell on Sowal on April 9, 2007. :biggrin: If lying on the beach feeling like a beached whale doesn't motivate you nothing will. Like Audie says though...tanned fat is better than pale fat. :biggrin:

Yup.:bang:
 
This will be my written confirmation that I have an appointment with SoWell on Sowal on April 9, 2007. :biggrin: If lying on the beach feeling like a beached whale doesn't motivate you nothing will. Like Audie says though...tanned fat is better than pale fat. :biggrin:


SO true! but I'm skipping the beach this year. the older I get the more I just don't want a tan - the heat bothers me, and my skin ends up looking all used up after the initial tan fades.

I'll get out there though - under the umbrella with my book and relax very early or very late in the day!

gotta get back on sowell too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top