• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
Toots ~ just go for a fake tan since fake tanned fat is still better than pale skin! ;-)

My new mantra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
 
what kind of fake tan? I refuse to go get sprayed.

No fake tan....EVER! I will sit under the umbrella with you Toots. After we have slathered ourselves with suncreen. :clap_1:
 
thank you. I like my white fat... not really, but it'll have to do.

I hate my white fat!! So, I will slather on lots of fake stuff and you:wub: and Miss Kitty :wub: can point and stare...matters not to me!! :floor: :floor: :floor:
 
Anyone been successful on South Beach? I lost a quite a bit on it 2 1/2 years ago. Due to family stress, I gained part of the weight back. I have been trying that diet again, but cannot get it too work.:bang: Anyone been successful resuming the diet after gaining a few pounds? If so, how???
 
Anyone been successful on South Beach? I lost a quite a bit on it 2 1/2 years ago. Due to family stress, I gained part of the weight back. I have been trying that diet again, but cannot get it too work.:bang: Anyone been successful resuming the diet after gaining a few pounds? If so, how???

I did pretty well on SB, but I hated every minute of it. My problem is, once I went on maintenance, it was Katy Bar the Door! :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top