• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWell on Sowal

New posts
I love you DD.:wub: with all my heart.

okay wenches. I'm ready to do some serious sheeit. what about you?

I don't know what or how. but I'm ready. let's discuss...

:wub::wub:Back atcha. :wub::wub:
 
Toots, ask and ye shall receive.

I'm going to have to be very quiet though. I am still having the motivational talks with myself. :blush:

OMG, I went back and read this thread from the beginning. Man, I felt pretty good in June of '06, WTF happened to me????????? I fell off the train, and I HAVE to get back on it. Geez, I sure do have a lot of work to do. We can do it, all of us. I know we can!!!!

I love you DD.:wub: with all my heart.

okay wenches. I'm ready to do some serious sheeit. what about you?

I don't know what or how. but I'm ready. let's discuss...

I don't know what or how either, but I am ready!!! Let's go!!!!
 
OMG, I went back and read this thread from the beginning. Man, I felt pretty good in June of '06, WTF happened to me????????? I fell off the train, and I HAVE to get back on it. Geez, I sure do have a lot of work to do. We can do it, all of us. I know we can!!!!



I don't know what or how either, but I am ready!!! Let's go!!!!

Get out! So did I!! It was a funn read.
I have got to find that DD--the one who was motivated. WTF is right, Darlene!! :bang:
 
Y'all read all 52 pages? :eek: Do you think if I read them I'll be motivated too? I guess it would be a lot like laying on the sofa watching a work out video. ( I've done that a few times :biggrin:)

Really, if not fitting into most of my clothes and basically everything I put on looks like sheet, that should be motivating enough!!! I am so there!!! :wave:

Starting Jan 1 or 2nd right?
 
My jeans are soo tight right now and I refuse to buy bigger ones!
I have been thinking about ordering the nutri system food but I probably won't. I have a big birthday coming up and have 60 days to get at least 5 of the 10 lbs off I want.
Weight Watchers were meeting at Good News. Does anyone know if they still are?
 
How about listing our favorite low-cal meals/snacks so when we're hungry we get something low-cal and good for us. So, it means stocking our pantries/fridges with good things. My favorites things that don't make me feel like I'm dieting - just eating well -- are:

  • shrimp cocktail
  • peppered turkey
  • activia light vanilla yogurt with berries and home-made granola I made (will share recipe soon)
  • tuna fish with pineapple, walnuts and a tiny bit of may which I will probably replace with high-quality balsamic vinegar
  • 100 calorie granola bars
  • Muffins from Cooking with Oprah cookbook (I'll share recipe soon)
  • poached egg on toast
  • egg white omelet
  • salmon
  • eating dinner with 1/3 meat/pasta/whatever and 2/3 or more veggies
  • pasta heaped with veggies (shrimp would do, too)
  • steak now and then

All that said, I'm sure I'm putting on about 5 lbs during this 2 week vacation we're taking - but at least I'm still exercising on a treadmill daily - and I'm off to the treadmill now...
 
All that sounds yummy, Paula! I never thought of preparing tuna like that. :clap:I must try this. :biggrin:

I :wub: frozen raspberries and blueberries added to stuff like cereal or yogurt, low fat muffins, pancake syrup, frozen yogurt, etc., etc. Ooh I just thought I bet they'd (the raspberries)would even be good crumbled on a salad. I love putting oranges and grapefruits in salad too, and nuts or sunflower seeds too.
 
I pretty sure weight watchers is still meeting there. My father-in-law plans to head back over there in the new year -- mondays at 5:30pm


My jeans are soo tight right now and I refuse to buy bigger ones!
I have been thinking about ordering the nutri system food but I probably won't. I have a big birthday coming up and have 60 days to get at least 5 of the 10 lbs off I want.
Weight Watchers were meeting at Good News. Does anyone know if they still are?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top