• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spring Break school schedules - link

New posts
All I know is that Walton County spring break is over :clap:
I love my kids but I think even my house breathed a sigh of relief when they headed for the bus this morning.
 
:lolabove:

I haven't left the hood since Friday. What's it like out there people?

Me either! My son is working longer hours this week and my husband, who is in maintenance in Destin, has had to warn a few breakers about their behavior...throwing beer bottles over the balconies, cussing at other guests, etc.
 
Me either! My son is working longer hours this week and my husband, who is in maintenance in Destin, has had to warn a few breakers about their behavior...throwing beer bottles over the balconies, cussing at other guests, etc.

My observation: in general, the current visitors are not as nice & polite (or tidy :bang:) as recent week's visitors. Some real "attitude" arrived this weekend. :(
 
It certainly did. :angry:

Their behavior is freaking ridonkulous!

Based on all of the crap I've witnessed in the last 24 hours, I will be hiding in my house to avoid jail time/my appearance on the news.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top