• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Steak" sauce

New posts
I am going by Fabrice tomorrow and tell them to lock the door when they see me coming. I am feeling a new habit is forming, centered around bread and aioli.:shock: :wub:
I really dislike mayonnaise, but Fabrice's aioli is incredibly delicious on a sandwich.
 
They must be eating the food of the bloody English. :puke:

No kidding. Who in the @#$% came up with the idea of meat-flavored crisps/chips? Chicken, beef and prawn. (The kids told me that the prawn-flavored ones were actually edible.) I love potato chips, but just the smell of those things gagged me. The cafeteria at the University of Edinburgh actually had haggis for breakfast. Thank GAWD they had good chocolate, at least.
 
I am going by Fabrice tomorrow and tell them to lock the door when they see me coming. I am feeling a new habit is forming, centered around bread and aioli.:shock: :wub:

I really dislike mayonnaise, but Fabrice's aioli is incredibly delicious on a sandwich.

I'm going to have to run a lot in the next 3 weeks just to break even. In just about 48 hours I'm wanting to hit:
  • a brunch, which will feature some amazing food
  • the Soiree (that is a food event, I'm guessing?:idontno:)
  • Stinky's
  • D & K
  • Fabrice

Maybe I'll just have to press my nose against the windows at Fabrice. (And still gain 5 pounds!)
 
Last edited:
I'm going to have to run a lot in the next 3 weeks just to break even. In just about 48 hours I'm wanting to hit:
  • a brunch, which will feature some amazing food
  • the Soiree (that is a food event, I'm guessing?:idontno:)
  • Stinky's
  • D & K
  • Fabrice
Maybe I'll just have to press my nose against the windows at Fabrice. (And still gain 5 pounds!)

NH, we have the same plan. However, mine does not include any sort of running. Unless it's into Fabrice for one more buttery concoction. :blush:
 
NH, we have the same plan. However, mine does not include any sort of running. Unless it's into Fabrice for one more buttery concoction. :blush:

Now THERE's an idea! Running from Oyster Lake to Fabrice would cover a multitude of sins! Is it open Sunday mornings?
 
Now THERE's an idea! Running from Oyster Lake to Fabrice would cover a multitude of sins! Is it open Sunday mornings?


That's a great idea, but how do you get back after eating a yummy meal and dessert!:idontno: :lol: It would be a looooong walk.:blink:
 
That's a great idea, but how do you get back after eating a yummy meal and dessert!:idontno: :lol: It would be a looooong walk.:blink:

I was hoping one of you would pity me and my bloated belly!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top