• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Steele Mama made the front page

New posts

Kurt

Admin
http://www.sowal.com

With a can't miss photo :clap_1:

steele.jpg
 
WooHoo...and rightly so!!! Those sweet girls make a great photo for representing ALL the beauty found in SoWal!!! Congrats sm!!!

This reminds me how I need to check the home page of sowal.com! When I hit FAVORITES. it goes right to the message board, so I have missed this funn page! How often does it change, Kurt?
 
Congratulations, ladies! You four really are a bevy of beauties (and you're all very nice, too :wub: ) SoWal.com is the best!
 
steeleing1 said:
Congrats, Mama! You've arrived! :clap_1: Did you actually take that picture, though? ;-)

She made the picture possible, that's what counts! What a good looking bunch!:wub:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
She made the picture possible, that's what counts! What a good looking bunch!:wub:
Yea, she made the picture possible! However, I believe my friend Cindy took the picture at the rehearsal dinner at Amore.

Thanks for the publicity Kurt. They deserve it. They are so beautiful and sweet!
 
I agree Kurt, a perfect front page picture. Beautiful girls. Beautiful familiy!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top