• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Steele Mama made the front page

New posts
From the totally prejudiced oldest of Mama Steele's siblings, yes the Steele girls are all beautiful....inside and out. They have become the sweetest young adults and we are all proud of them. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Now, I have to mention there are lots of other wonderful cousins of the Steeles. They range in age from 34 to 19 and all are beautiful and smart. Remember, I did say I was totally prejudiced. I think we have the best clan around.

Happy Holidays to all!
 
I don't know what you're all ranting about, I've seen better pics of us before ;-) just kidding! But Oldtimer I am glad to know you love us, we do have the best fam :clap_1:
 
steeleing4 said:
I don't know what you're all ranting about, I've seen better pics of us before ;-) just kidding! But Oldtimer I am glad to know you love us, we do have the best fam :clap_1:
There are lots of great fams here at SoWal!
 
steele mama said:
Yea, she made the picture possible! However, I believe my friend Cindy took the picture at the rehearsal dinner at Amore.

Thanks for the publicity Kurt. They deserve it. They are so beautiful and sweet!
I am looking for a place to have a rehearsal dinner for my daughter in May. Were you pleased with Amore?
 
steeleing1 said:
Amore is/was great, but our rehearsal dinner was very casual.

Thank you for the info. We are inviting all of the out of town guests (80 people) and wanted something casual. I have called Amore and the owner will get back with me tomorrow. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top