• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Strange phone call

New posts
Thanks, I will make that switch...I stop in there for groceries often.
 
I agree, the Publix pharmacy folks are the BEST. Santa Rosa Beach Pharmacy people have always been very good to us as well, and they are independent....
 
Thanks everyone.

I take very little medication, and it has never happened to me before. Interesting that of the two prescriptions I have, they only called about the super expensive one!

To me it feels much like the advertising done by all these drug companies. I don't like feeling pushed into taking drugs...and that is what it felt like. Not like a "friendly reminder" -- it was CVS, so maybe it is their marketing plan. Anyway, I don't like it, so think I will find a different pharmacy.

On the big scale of things, it's not very important, but just one more irritation in a world where these small irritations seem to be multiplying daily. I would much rather they put their energies into excellent customer service when I ask for their service; rather than trying to push their agenda onto me with unwanted soliciting.

Please be fair to CVS and give them another chance. I have only had a prescription once in the last three years and they were the ones to fill it. I used maybe half the prescription and then felt no need to continue. I too got the call and next time I was in the store, I told them I would rather contact them if I wanted a Rx refilled and they changed things so I wouldn't automatically get calls anymore. They were apologetic for having called when I didn't want them to. They say most people are appreciative for reminders.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top