Hop
Beach Fanatic
Tumules...so sorry you have a bad experience at my Liquor Store. Joe, the white-haired guy with whom "serviced" you has been with me many years and I can't say why he was unpleasant. Perhaps he was having a bad day or had a "tourist" trip him while he was running the beach.I must agree he is more pleasant with the "locals" and I apologize for that. I really appreciate your stopping by my store and wish next time you come in you introduce yourself to me so I can apologize in person. All in all, I believe I, along with my other employees, are very friendly and helpful to visitors and locals alike. Just wanted to send you a "sorry."
y'all are part of the fabric of sowal and joe is part of what makes your store a great little blue mountain spot...
I must agree he is more pleasant with the "locals" and I apologize for that. I really appreciate your stopping by my store and wish next time you come in you introduce yourself to me so I can apologize in person. All in all, I believe I, along with my other employees, are very friendly and helpful to visitors and locals alike. Just wanted to send you a "sorry."

