seacrestkristi
Beach Fanatic
Lt. Dangle
Grayt thread tumules. Just don't go back to the grumpy places unless you feel like y
u have to. It happens everywhere. There are respectful folks everywhere and then there are always goin' to be someone who's had a bad day or sumpin' or simply just doesn't get customer service or even how lucky they are to be alive. Just thank God for people who do smile and try to be friendly. Your sweet little smile could light up someone's day. Why not spread the
? Life's too short. :roll: It definitely takes a special personality to deal with vacationers all day I'm sure, especially the ones who ain't as nice as you all, tumules and Lt. Dangle.
Really some vacationers are just flat out rude, like they never left home or somethin'. Like the girl in the large group with adults, sitting next to us while we're eating our grits one morning by the beach, blew her nose than in her loud Michigan accent(sorry Michiganiites, but it was an outdoor place and that's what their tag said), described the color of her snot and whether she needed friggin' antibx or not.
I was just glad they weren't renting my house. Disrespectful yukyheads.They think its funny to ruin other peoples breakfast with snot talk
I bet they leave canyons in the beach for people and turtles to break thier neck in too
Tumules, You really don't sound uncaring. I think I woulda had to ask the waiter if everything was ok with our bill if he followed me out to the dang parking lot.
Why didn't any of ya'll say anything to him?
Didn't you say his service was fine?
Last edited:
:funn: get a smile, great service from friendly ladies at Blue Orleans:clap_1: