• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Supercell T-storm 1/13/06 AM

New posts
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

Here in GA there was just a gust of wind that made it feel as though the roof would fly off. My puppy and I are skeered! And hubby is in Europe on business, so if something happened, I'd flip out.

Hope everything and everyone in SoWal and our house there are okay. But right now I'm more worried about the main house. Too many irreplaceable, sentimental items here.
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

It's very mild here in Indianapolis so we're getting rain, not snow. It is such a drab day! I'm in the mood for making hot tea and chocolate chip cookies.

I love a good thunderstorm. I honestly don't think I could live anywhere that didn't have them. I think that's the thrill junkie in me. :eek:
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

Mermaid said:
It's very mild here in Indianapolis so we're getting rain, not snow. It is such a drab day! I'm in the mood for making hot tea and chocolate chip cookies.

I love a good thunderstorm. I honestly don't think I could live anywhere that didn't have them. I think that's the thrill junkie in me. :eek:

i don't mind a good t-storm but when the tornado sirens go off - me no like !
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

steeleing1 said:
I saw it on weather.com, but it says 16 - 18 mph winds. That's better than 60. BUt it does look nasty on the radar, you're right. I guess it's time to go take cover, at home!
OK, and now I am on my way to SoWal. Please be praying for me on the road in this storm! See you soon child.:wub: I said I was leaving at 3:00 and it is already 3:11.
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

steele mama said:
OK, and now I am on my way to SoWal. Please be praying for me on the road in this storm! See you soon child.:wub: I said I was leaving at 3:00 and it is already 3:11.

Drive safely, Steele mama! I know it's frightening to be on the road when the rain and wind are fierce so take it slow! :wub:
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

Mermaid said:
Drive safely, Steele mama! I know it's frightening to be on the road when the rain and wind are fierce so take it slow! :wub:
Thanks, I will be super careful!
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

Just read on the SPC site, that a tornado hit the Baker School in Okaloosa County this morning and injured 10-15 students. http://www.spc.noaa.gov/climo/reports/today.html
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

peapod1980 said:
Hey, anybody hearing anything about possible snow in Atlanta? Mr. Pod just called from Atlanta, I told him it was snowing here, he said it's reported possible snow there. Mama Steele?

As I told you earlier. On the 6 o'clock report they are talking about "flurries" north of the city. I don't know if it's NE or NW, but the weather folks are gettin' their frenzies on! Don't take much! :rofl:
 
Re: Supercell T-storm to move across Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties...

steele mama said:
Thanks, I will be super careful!
I think you just slipped by the storm. If you had left a little earlier, it would have been worse, even though the night driving is no fun.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top