Have a great day everyone!!!yboi_kma, am I reading this right--you were at the beach for a month and didn't get in the water?WOW, i would love to see some surfers. I also read on his website about the jellies stinging. We were there for a month in June and we couldnt get in water then because of them. And it has been bad since. Wonder why for the whole summer it has been really bad?
For those that are fortunate to live at the beach, i am jealous.Have a great day everyone!!!

WOW, i would love to see some surfers. I also read on his website about the jellies stinging. We were there for a month in June and we couldnt get in water then because of them. And it has been bad since. Wonder why for the whole summer it has been really bad?
For those that are fortunate to live at the beach, i am jealous.Have a great day everyone!!!


We started this thread in the local forum section yesterday nice try!!![]()
![]()
![]()
i've been out all summer...and have not gotten a sting...the occasional tingle in heavy seaweed...but today was unreal...and no stings...