yes, brats are VERY northern.My husband is from Wisconsin. That's "The North" to someone born and reared in Atlanta.![]()
yes, brats are VERY northern.My husband is from Wisconsin. That's "The North" to someone born and reared in Atlanta.![]()
yes, brats are VERY northern.

Does the Publix in Seagrove still have the Johnsonville pre-cooked frozen brats in a bag? They are so convenient -- we grill 'em on the Foreman, and since they're pre-cooked, you don't have to worry about getting ill from undercooked pork.bratwurst may be northern, but it has become a southern favorite brought to at least our area in florida by quite a few cheeseheads. you know who you are...![]()
bratwurst may be northern, but it has become a southern favorite brought to at least our area in florida by quite a few cheeseheads. you know who you are...![]()

Does the Publix in Seagrove still have the Johnsonville pre-cooked frozen brats in a bag?
http://www.johnsonville.com/home/products/brats/heat-n-serve#I really don't know. I've never seen or used pre-cooked. We only buy Johnsonville brats, uncooked. didn't know you could get them pre-cooked. interesting.
It's our turn for the "ribs 'n chicken" bbq. I've heard of sweet corn pudding, but can't find a recipe. The ones I've found call for canned corn. Does anyone have a sweet corn pudding recipe they'd be willing to share?
It was still great tasting. Everyone said they loved it and it did taste good. Aren't friends great! 