• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Swgb......

New posts
Actually she started the whole thing with the following comments:

"What are we playing?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"How many cards do we get?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"What are we doing?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"Who's turn is it?"
"Can I have some wine?"

Of course we discovered two hands into the game that we had a shark in our midst. Allifunn and drunkenartist the two hustlers of sowal.

So basically, y'all played a drinking game and then switched to strip poker and SWGB stacked the deck so that he would be the loser. Once everyone was naked you changed to spin the bottle and that was really confusing. Then into the hot tub for a rousing game of grab it and growl. Right?
 
So basically, y'all played a drinking game and then switched to strip poker and SWGB stacked the deck so that he would be the loser. Once everyone was naked you changed to spin the bottle and that was really confusing. Then into the hot tub for a rousing game of grab it and growl. Right?

I've done exactly that, but never with a girl. :eek:
 
I've done exactly that, but never with a girl. :eek:

The rookies at this try to stack the deck so that the girl/guy loses. But you and I know that if I "lose" and get au naturale----then the cookies are about to be done.
 
Actually she started the whole thing with the following comments:

"What are we playing?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"How many cards do we get?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"What are we doing?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"Who's turn is it?"
"Can I have some wine?"

Of course we discovered two hands into the game that we had a shark in our midst. Allifunn and drunkenartist the two hustlers of sowal.
:funn:you forgot "I don't know how to play this game".....:rofl:
All I have to say is IT WAS FUNN!!! (and no pants were removed....;-))
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top