• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

T.S. Gamma

New posts
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

Batten down the hatches, Sunny Daze! Storms on the way!

We have had more bad weather in the past 2 weeks than we had spring and summer combined.

I'm rounding up the go-to-the-basement supplies:

Flashlights
Candles
Matches
Radio
Halloween candy
Dog/cats/birds
Shoes (I have this fear of being shoeless after a tornado)
sodas
snacks
Wine
Ashtray - oh dang! I don't smoke anymore! I definitely miss smoking during tornado warnings!

It's gonna be a long night- the weather dude just said we will be messing with this for about the next 6 hours. :eek: It's been nice knowing y'all! :lol:
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

jdarg said:
I think you need to go into meteorology, not law. :biggrin:

Unless there is meteorlogical law!


I was actually a meteorolgy major when I first started college--but realized I am not so hot when it comes to Calculus 3 and multivariate calculus. Political science was my other major at the time, so I dropped atmospheric sciences and added history as the other double major along with Poli sci.
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

bsmart said:
I was actually a meteorolgy major when I first started college--but realized I am not so hot when it comes to Calculus 3 and multivariate calculus. Political science was my other major at the time, so I dropped atmospheric sciences and added history as the other double major along with Poli sci.

Ok so now I know the reason for the name.....you go bsmart, and bsmart!
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

kathydwells said:
Ok so now I know the reason for the name.....you go bsmart, and bsmart!


Smart is actually my last name and my first name starts with a B. :cool:
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

bsmart said:
Smart is actually my last name and my first name starts with a B. :cool:



Is your first name Brain? hehehe
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

Sunny Daze said:
Is your first name Brain? hehehe

I think his first name is "Be." :floor:When he turns 90 yrs old, I hope he will not be known around the assisted living village as "Was." :funn:
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

Smiling JOe said:
I think his first name is "Be." :floor:When he turns 90 yrs old, I hope he will not be known around the assisted living village as "Was." :funn:

:lolabove:
:funn: :funn:
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

bsmart said:
Smart is actually my last name and my first name starts with a B. :cool:

Well, it is fitting. ;-)
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

Sunny Daze said:
Is your first name Brain? hehehe


Change the letters around. ;-)
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 27 is brewing

I *almost* asked if it were Brian because it fits to well !!! I bet your parents are funn !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top