• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tamales, Salsa, Beef Jerky

New posts
**Pork Tamales**

I just found out from Chef Kimberly the we ARE going to make some pork tamales for Friday or Saturday morning due to demand. Just let us know if you want to order...

Thanks!
 
I just found out from Chef Kimberly the we ARE going to make some pork tamales for Friday or Saturday morning due to demand. Just let us know if you want to order...

Thanks!


Kimberly,

Great talking to you. Thanks so much for making the pork tamales. Looking forward to eating them tomorrow. See you at 4PM.

L
 
I will take 1/2 dozen chicken and 1/2 dozen pork, some salsa, and 2 bags of beef jerky. I will be 'round about 9am'ish and I shall declare myself as "Fatboy". Prepare to be judged as my palate is nuanced and widely traveled. I had previously sworn off grass seed products but I will make an exception for what I hope to be a superlative TAMAL!. My mouth is watering already so should I be unable to communicate verbally on Saturday, rather than recognizing me by my exclamatory "Fatboy" I will be known by my slobber.

p.s. Are y'all gonna be like true Mexicans and refuse to make change after I pay? I'll bring plenty of nickels just in case so it'll be ok either way.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top