Miss Kitty
Meow
Kimmifunn said:Laner is being a titty baby.
J-Funn. Must we retaliate?
It's a good thing I am in Dallas...I think wlaner needs a spanking! Listen to me wlaner...I am a BEACH LEGEND now!
Kimmifunn said:Laner is being a titty baby.
J-Funn. Must we retaliate?
Sueshore said:It's a good thing I am in Dallas...I think wlaner needs a spanking! Listen to me wlaner...I am a BEACH LEGEND now!
Landlocked said:I just noticed you've passed two thousand posts. You flew by me like I was standing still. :funn:
Kimmifunn said:Omg! I have a rotating 'Tar. I'm ready to commit. 'Tar Gods...show me the way! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Uh...the 'tar bandit may have to speak up. JFunn and I have been inspired. We may be making xxx. :clap_1: Is my 'Tar trademarked? It's very very creative and I love it!Sueshore said:When did you get this bumper sticker 'tar? Did the secret avataian strike again! He/she is good....real freakin' good!

I know she knows him. She has to. Everyone knows him! :clap_1:Sueshore said:Good luck sleuthing this one! I love yours....it is the LARGEST, MOST EYECATCHING one! Can't miss it!
PSSSS...I just emailed my daughter about TBag.
Kimmifunn said:I know she knows him. She has to. Everyone knows him! :clap_1:
Hahaha! He's a hottie. Trust me on this one...he may be an SMU legend!Sueshore said:I HOPE she doesn't know him like that!!!!!!