• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

'Tar War

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
Laner is being a titty baby.
J-Funn. Must we retaliate?

It's a good thing I am in Dallas...I think wlaner needs a spanking! Listen to me wlaner...I am a BEACH LEGEND now!
 
Sueshore said:
It's a good thing I am in Dallas...I think wlaner needs a spanking! Listen to me wlaner...I am a BEACH LEGEND now!

I just noticed you've passed two thousand posts. You flew by me like I was standing still. :funn:
 
Landlocked said:
I just noticed you've passed two thousand posts. You flew by me like I was standing still. :funn:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...there went Miss Kitty! Did you see her LL?
 
Omg! I have a rotating 'Tar. I'm ready to commit. 'Tar Gods...show me the way! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Omg! I have a rotating 'Tar. I'm ready to commit. 'Tar Gods...show me the way! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

When did you get this bumper sticker 'tar? Did the secret avatarian strike again! He/she is good....real freakin' good!

EDIT: forgot the arrrr in avatarian
 
Last edited:
Sueshore said:
When did you get this bumper sticker 'tar? Did the secret avataian strike again! He/she is good....real freakin' good!
Uh...the 'tar bandit may have to speak up. JFunn and I have been inspired. We may be making xxx. :clap_1: Is my 'Tar trademarked? It's very very creative and I love it! :wub:
 
Last edited:
Good luck sleuthing this one! I love yours....it is the LARGEST, MOST EYECATCHING one! Can't miss it!

PSSSS...I just emailed my daughter about TBag.
 
Sueshore said:
Good luck sleuthing this one! I love yours....it is the LARGEST, MOST EYECATCHING one! Can't miss it!

PSSSS...I just emailed my daughter about TBag.
I know she knows him. She has to. Everyone knows him! :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
I HOPE she doesn't know him like that!!!!!!
Hahaha! He's a hottie. Trust me on this one...he may be an SMU legend!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top