kathydwells
Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
whiteyfunn said:I like my 'tar just as it is thank you very much!!
Me Too.....I Love it.

whiteyfunn said:I like my 'tar just as it is thank you very much!!

whiteyfunn said:I like my 'tar just as it is thank you very much!!
"Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?Smiling JOe said:Only a pansy would play for UofA and wear a yellow jersey so that he won't get hurt."Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?

Smiling JOe said:Only a pansy would play for UofA and wear a yellow jersey so that he won't get hurt."Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?
Smiling JOe said:Only a pansy would play for UofA and wear a yellow jersey so that he won't get hurt."Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?
whiteyfunn said:All the quarterbacks wear that on A-Day (where they scrimmage each other.)
Don't make fun of my 'tar. I say nothing about your froggies and lizards.
Doesn't she look so cute in her little yellow shirt! I bet the boys at Michaels just loooove her. :funn:whiteyfunn said:All the quarterbacks wear that on A-Day (where they scrimmage each other.)
Don't make fun of my 'tar. I say nothing about your froggies and lizards.