• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! I need the Blah! smilie!!!
:funn: I love it. I can see you doing it now.
 
jessifunn said:
you are so thirsty today. sorry you missed ph74
Did you talk to him?
 
Phead 3-way.

Attention...attention...Gussi is on the verge of a Gout attack.
 
Taylor was Awesome tonite! Brian was the bald guy that they highlighted in the audience!
 
scrltbegonya said:
Taylor was Awesome tonite! Brian was the bald guy that they highlighted in the audience!

Yes, he was!!!! He ROCKED tonight. He and Chris were my favorites!!!!
 
I hope they both last till the end. Good performances.
 
My favorites from last night were Taylor and Katharine. Paula seems to have had her meds adjusted slightly. :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top