• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts

Tatertot

Beach Lover
Does anyone know where or how to download the song Taylor sang on AI this week? I found the three songs that were on the other AI thread, but I'm wondering if there are ways to get his new songs each week he performs?

YAY Taylor!! :clap_1:
 
Tatertot said:
Does anyone know where or how to download the song Taylor sang on AI this week? I found the three songs that were on the other AI thread, but I'm wondering if there are ways to get his new songs each week he performs?

YAY Taylor!! :clap_1:
I used to always download American Idol (i.e. Justin Guarini) songs all the time from Limewire!
 
jessifunn said:
yeah and you cried like a baby when he lost :funn: :funn: :funn: :funn:
Watev. Did not. I thought he was cute. :( :wub:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Watev. Did not. I thought he was cute. :( :wub:


I don't even want to THINK about the kind of hair y'alls babies would have!!

:blink: :blink: :blink:
 
whiteyfunn said:
I don't even want to THINK about the kind of hair y'alls babies would have!!

:blink: :blink: :blink:
Whitey. My sister is gorgeous and anyone who makes babies with her is a lucky man. And you remember that ok.
 
jessifunn said:
wait i think this is kimmi not cammy. you have blown your cover with that comment.
Just grabbed a diet coke. Where's phead?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top