• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
I love this picture of him. Obviously it was before he was "all gray".



hicksbw7.jpg
 
Did you notice Stevie had the name his new album on the side of his sunglasses - WTF Stevie shouln't have to pimp himself out like that.
 
It kinda looks like they put a little color in Taylor's hair. Maybe not...and I know that he said he wasn't going to dye it, but you can tell in some of the gallery pictures on wireimage. Maybe they toned the grey down a little.
 
Kimmifunn said:
It kinda looks like they put a little color in Taylor's hair. Maybe not...and I know that he said he wasn't going to dye it, but you can tell in some of the gallery pictures on wireimage. Maybe they toned the grey down a little.
They better just leave his hair alone! That's all I'm saying!
 
steele mama said:
They better just leave his hair alone! That's all I'm saying!

That's what I'm saying too steele mama, I like it just the way it is!!!!!!!
 
steele mama said:
They better just leave his hair alone! That's all I'm saying!
I know! I agree. It just looked like they toned it down a little. He for sure seems like he won't let them get rid of it altogether.
 
Did you notice, however, that Taylor styled his hair a little bit? Looked like he tried parting it so it didn't look like a big thatched roof on his head. I thought he looked really handsome last night.

I thought for sure Ace would go but it makes sense that a singer who can't remember lyrics ought to go first.
 
Cheering472 said:
That would have been funny! I agree at least Simon calls it like he sees it and often has valid and constructive comments. However there are times that I cringe over what he says. The New York Times had a nice article on Simon this past Sunday, interesting man.

I like Simon. I've seen a couple of interviews including one on Biography lately, and he's really a pretty nice guy--when he's not judging! His girlfriend is that Terri Seymour on "Extra". I too think he does give constructive criticism--he makes the show for me.
 
kathydwells said:
I love this picture of him. Obviously it was before he was "all gray".



hicksbw7.jpg
Thanks for this picture KD :wub: I'll have to do some surfing to find more.
So far I hope Taylor wins. Argee that Katherine has a beautiful voice, but the way she moves, her mannerisms, something bugs me about her, but by far had the best female vocals on Tues.
Ace whats his deal :idontno: has not done well since he sang Father Figure, he's boyishly cute, but the voice :bang:
Chris :drool: hold me back, love the hair, hee!hee! and of course the voice.
Let's see what else. Oh yeah Mandeesa, I think I would go barefoot everyweek, got to be more comfortable.

Can't wait until next week. Love this show and obessed. Glad I've found some others who share 2 of my passions, Sowal and AI.

GO TAYLOR SOUL PATROL ROCKS!!!!! Did you notice in his little clip he wore a "got soul" T-shirt
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top