• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
scrltbegonya said:
JAGER = OH DEER GOD

JAGER.jpg
Dad, is that you! :eek:
 
So what did y'all think? Love the song Taylor sang tonight. Other than him...Paris, Chris...I don't know. Nobody was too hot tonight. In my opinion...Elliot was ok. I guess. :idontno:
 
Taylor was the best in the group tonight although none of them were really great.
Elliott and Chris were o.k.
 
Kimmifunn said:
So what did y'all think? Love the song Taylor sang tonight. Other than him...Paris, Chris...I don't know. Nobody was too hot tonight. In my opinion...Elliot was ok. I guess. :idontno:

elliot i love you, but please do something about the grill. thanks!
 
As I said on another thread, I'm going to be in the American Idol audience on April 4 with my family and my sister and brother in law and their two kids. We're going to make posters. Any suggestions for what I could put on mine that would be clever and get a little attention? My favorites are Taylor, Chris, and Mandisa.

I thought Taylor's face looked thinner tonight (and mentioned it when I saw him) but his body doesn't. He is definitely the most "soulful" of the group. Loved the song he sang tonight.
 
Okay, I must admit that I had no clue as to who the heck this Taylor Hicks was until Kurt told me that he was the guy on Amer Idol, and that he performs here in SoWal. :shock: Yo Dude (as Randy Jackson likes to say), he is one of my favorite three on Amer Idol. So, this is the first time I read this thread. I really enjoy watching Am Id, maybe it has something to do with my days long since past. During the show's first season, I voted every episode. Two weeks ago, I tried to vote, but quit after the line was busy the first two tries.

Tonight, Taylor's song gave me goosebumps (and that doesn't often happen) -- maybe the lyrics as much as the song, but maybe also because Taylor owned the song (made it seem like he is living that life).

The big girl (sorry, I don't know anyone's name on there) also did well. At first, I thought, "what the ...," but the rap soon ended and the song kicked in and I thought she nailed it.

As for the bald guy, he performs well and Simon once said that he could take that song to press today, but I cannot see him winning over Am Id's audience and target market of teenie boppers. Taylor may have this same problem with Am Id. Both should drop Am Id like a bad habit and sign up with a major label. Back to the bald guy... how the ph_ck is he supposed to know what to do. Tonight, Simon says to change up the hardcore music, which the bald guy totally digs. All of the previous performances, Simon says kudos for sticking with what he does best, the hardcore rock, applauding him. Simon may be off on this mixed message, or either Simon sees Baldy's talents and knows the teenie boppers will not vote him as winner in the end -- Simon is trying to help him out.
 
I loved Taylor's song tonight. Sounded like something Van Morrison would sing, and I :wub: Van Morrison. Tonight the song selections just didn't do it for me, as Randy Jackson says. :idontno:
 
I agree with the song selections, some of the contestants made bad choices. Lisa was bad, Taylor was great and I liked him just standing there singing. Ace is cute but dont like him singing. Mandisa sang great and I did not mind the Gospel, I am just not sure what everyone else thought. Chris rocked! Who is going home??? My bet is Lisa...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top