scrltbegonya
Beach Fanatic
I so didn't love Taylor's performance - boo! He could have done so many other songs...but of course, my votes are for him!
scrltbegonya said:I so didn't love Taylor's performance - boo! He could have done so many other songs...but of course, my votes are for him!

Smiling JOe said:I forgot to vote again, but I guess that is good for everyone but Katharine, because she would have had my vote tonight. Now, I am wondering why she hasn't shined like that in the past.![]()
Taylor must of been sooooooooooooooooo tired of picking out songs or maybe he just Loves John Denver, or maybe Kenny Rogers is NO help at all! Seriously, what was Taylor thinking singing that song. He had sooo many to choose from that would have showcased his talent. Oh well, next week is another week. I actually liked Kellie's performance. Overall what a disappointing night. They just don't go very deep when searching for songs. Surprised by the two Keith Urban hits. That was a gamble but they both did pretty well, I'm surprised to say, especially about Ace. He actually looked better last night than he has in the past and also Bucky did that song pretty well too. Wierd night!scrltbegonya said:I so didn't love Taylor's performance - boo! He could have done so many other songs...but of course, my votes are for him!
Paula was a little flakey again...anyone else notice?