Alright Mr. Pickel. You are already missed, and it's been less than 72 hours since you had your retirement cocktails at B&A's! Good luck to you both- y'all will go far and do well, I am sure!
So back to the part that you are already missed - who do I contact regarding some new signage and maybe a few barrier tapes for the poor little baby sea oats at Grayton? The few signs that were there are gone, and people are blazing right across the "field" of sea oats by the boardwalk. I was trying "educate" a few people, but there were too many for one person to yell at. I would be happy to help put up some of that "crime scene" tape or whatever I can do. If the foot traffic continues at this rate, there won't be any sea oats left!
Thanks- the gal that lives in your old house;-)