• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"THE CAF" Dinner Plates $8.88!!!

New posts
Tonight Doug had Apple Pie for dessert. Tomorrow I'm cooking Key Lime Pies for Tuesday and Wednesday night.....maybe Thursday, not sure on that night. As you can see I am much more interested in dessert then anything else.:roll:

NE SoWal'r.......
your KL Pie and T-Shirts will be at the Caf Saturday after 6:30 am. :biggrin:
Hate that I will miss y'all again....but hope to see you the next trip.:wave:

I'm with you Yummy and Tootsie on Weight Watchers....they'll just have to wait for now. Thank heaven for cardio!
 
I need to try that chicken!!!!

you should advertise with me (no really) because I dont think a lot of people realize you are there! I know where I am eating for lunch next week....
 
Yummy Chicken!

Mr. Grayton Girl and I had the pleasure of having a late lunch at the Caf last week. Truly the best fried chicken in town! And the sides (black-eyed peas, red beans & rice, baby lima beans, etc.) were tasty too!

Getting to hang out with Paul, the owner, was a true pleasure . He is a wonderful guy with a gentle soul.
 
Had a delish breakfast there back in October. Will definitely try the chicken next time we are down. The key lime pie wasn't bad either. :clap:

Thanks Kat!!!
 
My favorite place to eat in all of SoWal :-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top