• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The difference one day makes...

New posts
Here are a few more recent shots...










IMG_4704sm.jpg




I saw this guy or girl more than once. I think it may be male. I was checking my mail and there he was. We both froze and just looked at each other. Thank you for the pic. The coyote teaches the balance of wisdom and being childlike and how they both go hand in hand.
 
Nice pics, SJ. :clap:
 
I love all the pictures, but my favorite was the squirrel and the coyote!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :wub: :clap: :clap: :clap:
​
 
The coyotes were going crazy over here off Bay Dr. last night. Had my 120+lb mutt trying to hide under the coffee table after his potty run outside.
 
Last edited:
Cyotes are amazingly adaptive animals. I see one in our suburban neighberhood often. He is walking around like he owns the place, in fact this morning just as I was driving out of the area about 6 AM, he was pooping in a front yard.:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top