• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The difference one day makes...

New posts
Now I'm intrigued...:blink:
He has sported some of the WORST tars in the history of SoWal...when we mention how awful his tar is...he makes it worse...I am afraid that he will think he is getting too soft and change the beautiful sand dollar for some freaky thing.......:yikes: :floor: :funn:
 
He has sported some of the WORST tars in the history of SoWal...when we mention how awful his tar is...he makes it worse...I am afraid that he will think he is getting too soft and change the beautiful sand dollar for some freaky thing.......:yikes: :floor: :funn:

Sometimes I forget how new I am at this! :D
 
My Fav

IMG_4684sm.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top