• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

THe Ralph Johnson - Pro/Con Thread

New posts

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Help with the cleanup of the Mike Adkinson Thread

Kurt, please check the Mike Adkinson thread - it got hikacked.
 
Last edited:
I would be honored to call the Sheriff my personal friend. It is my belief that he feels that way about every citizen in Walton County.

He is hard working and he cares deeply about the men and women who serve under him. He is the best Sheriff that Walton County has ever had, in my humble opinion.

He is the hardest working man in the Sheriff's dept. and he cares deeply about his community. He can not be at all places at one time, although he tries his best.

He is tough on crime and is fair. If any deputy has any problem that they would want to talk to the Sheriff about that is important, he would see them without hesitation. I do not feel it is unreasonable to ask deputies to use their chain of command.

You don't hear about all the times the Sheriff got up in the middle of the night to go to a family and comfort them for the loss of a love one. He doesn't speak about things like this. He insures that his deputies are there to protect and to serve the public, this I can assure you.
 
our sherif does a finejob:clap:under fire!
you try serving warants:eek:
he fights banditos/as and the aclu (american crimnal lover uniun):floor:
 
you try serving warants
You mean that he does it HIMSELF? I would figure that if he couldnt make it to a meeting involving the funding of his dept. that he surely wouldnt have time to go ride around serving warrants. I thought that is what all those fine deputies were for.
 
You mean that he does it HIMSELF? I would figure that if he couldnt make it to a meeting involving the funding of his dept. that he surely wouldnt have time to go ride around serving warrants. I thought that is what all those fine deputies were for.

I understand he has 2 women deputies that serve supenas just for south walton....I wonder is they serve warrants too. A sheriff typically would not serve a warrant unless it's a big time warrantee getting served.
 
I think that one of those women is on patrol now. Her daughter knows my son.
 
I think that one of those women is on patrol now. Her daughter knows my son.

I heard about the 2 servers a few days ago relating to the amount of foreclosures are being served.
 
I heard about the 2 servers a few days ago relating to the amount of foreclosures are being served.
I can believe that. I just saw a story about a sheriff/deputy out west and what a drag it was for him to have to go evict all the people in his town.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top