WileCoyote
Beach Lover
Help with the cleanup of the Mike Adkinson Thread
Kurt, please check the Mike Adkinson thread - it got hikacked.
Kurt, please check the Mike Adkinson thread - it got hikacked.
Last edited:
You mean that he does it HIMSELF? I would figure that if he couldnt make it to a meeting involving the funding of his dept. that he surely wouldnt have time to go ride around serving warrants. I thought that is what all those fine deputies were for.you try serving warants
You mean that he does it HIMSELF? I would figure that if he couldnt make it to a meeting involving the funding of his dept. that he surely wouldnt have time to go ride around serving warrants. I thought that is what all those fine deputies were for.
I think that one of those women is on patrol now. Her daughter knows my son.
I can believe that. I just saw a story about a sheriff/deputy out west and what a drag it was for him to have to go evict all the people in his town.I heard about the 2 servers a few days ago relating to the amount of foreclosures are being served.