• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

The Smiling Fish

New posts
Thanks for all of the information. A friend of mine said this place was great and they don't have a website so I was just checking it out. Looks like a great time, it's starting to get cold here so I'm hoping the move happens soon. Why was everything thinking I wanted to know? :chill: :drink:

THANKS AGAIN!
 
Thanks for all of the information. A friend of mine said this place was great and they don't have a website so I was just checking it out. Looks like a great time, it's starting to get cold here so I'm hoping the move happens soon. Why was everything thinking I wanted to know? :chill: :drink:

THANKS AGAIN!
Inquiring minds like to know.....:idontno:
 
My husband is a personal friend of the owner and yes he is very cute. He's from New Orleans and the food and service is excellent. I do believe it closes during January so you might want to check.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top