Beach Runner
beats on hood
This might work too.

This might work too.

What a great Christmas gift idea- wonder where we can get these?
That guy doesn't look old enough to have omb's!I worked at a place that I accidently set the alarm off once and I had to call them but gave the wrong password so they told me they would have to call the sheriifs dept anyway, I told them go ahead, I had my ID, check stubs etc to verify myself, but the Walton CO. S.D. called them back about 45 minutes later and told them they couldnt FIND that address.I think the quickest response time by the police or fire dept was something like 20 minutes, from the time the alarm sounded, and typically, it took 15 minutes for the alarm company to call us, which they were to do prior to calling the police or fire dpt.
. It was a commercial building on 393N but they couldnt find it...... (how comforting?)
:shock:
Knock knock knocking on J-dargs door
:funn: 
Hey, that's how we roll on this board.You have to love a thread that features dirty-ish jokes and talks of firearms all on the same page.
:scratch: