• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thieves in Pt Washington

New posts
Thanks for the heads up about this:D I will be on the lookout for any suspicious activity around here. Dont have alot for them to get, unless they just want to clean up my yard for me.. LOL But I do have a large barking dog, (just dont tell anybody that he is a wuss) so I think they would think twice about entering the yard.
I think the quickest response time by the police or fire dept was something like 20 minutes, from the time the alarm sounded, and typically, it took 15 minutes for the alarm company to call us, which they were to do prior to calling the police or fire dpt.
I worked at a place that I accidently set the alarm off once and I had to call them but gave the wrong password so they told me they would have to call the sheriifs dept anyway, I told them go ahead, I had my ID, check stubs etc to verify myself, but the Walton CO. S.D. called them back about 45 minutes later and told them they couldnt FIND that address. :blink:. It was a commercial building on 393N but they couldnt find it...... (how comforting?)
 
You have to love a thread that features dirty-ish jokes and talks of firearms all on the same page.

:scratch:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top