watching people fish at night off a pier is a blast for kids that age. Brings back lots of memories.When I was that age my parents take us to the Panama City Pier at night and we would watch people fish for sharks.
We are coming to the area and would like info on things to do with a 10yr old and 8 yr old.
teabag![]()
No, PLEASE do not do this!
It is sea turtle nesting season right now, use only flashlights with red film over them that are turtle friendly.
watching people fish at night off a pier is a blast for kids that age. Brings back lots of memories.
.
I wish we had one in sowal.
Black Water is awesome! So is Wakulla Springs.
and I guess walking on the beach at night is out. I did forget about the baby turtles. I was reminiscing of when I was a 10 yr. old and what we used to do. There was nothing more educational about the ocean than walking on the beach at night. I doubt anyone had a clue about the baby turtles back then.
Another valuable lesson learned!
.