• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

This Is What Makes SGG Happy....:)

New posts
Fabulous gifts! You deserve to be spoiled!!!

I just love lillies, don't you?
 
:clap:Hooray for you, sgg. You so deserve it!
 
Not bad, does he have a brother? :biggrin:
Seriously...that is awesome! :clap:
 
Well, well, well....this one is the Big D too ( not in the way you imagine...we will call him Mr. Noodle). Where can I sell the pearls? The watch quit working, I'll sell that too... 1 cent, or trade for a drink.
 
Last edited:
Well, well, well....this one is the Big D too ( not in the way you imagine...we will call him Mr. Noodle). Where can I sell the pearls? The watch quit working, I'll sell that too... 1 cent, or trade for a drink.


poop...I'm sorry to hear that, sgg...
 
His fiance and I had a nice chat tonight.............
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top