• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

thoughts.....

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
have you seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show ??? what is your opinion?
I thought it was crazy, insane, funn, whimsical, sexual, demented and hilarious! I can see why it is a cult classic!!! I was amazed to see Susan Sarandan and Tim Curry in it! (and Bostwick.....:roll: )
 
have you seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show ??? what is your opinion?
I thought it was crazy, insane, funn, whimsical, sexual, demented and hilarious! I can see why it is a cult classic!!! I was amazed to see Susan Sarandan and Tim Curry in it! (and Bostwick.....:roll: )
'

I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen it. I lead a sheltered life.
 
'

I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen it. I lead a sheltered life.
I never had either...my ex would have HATED IT! It is very insane!!! That is why I loved it! A fore runner for all other crazy movies!
Kind of like "Hotel California" meets "Frankenstein"
 
Last edited:
i loved it ! did you catch meat loaf in it ? it took guts for tim curry to put on those garters, i'm sure !
 
I never had either...my ex would have HATED IT! It is very insane!!! That is why I loved it! A fore runner for all other crazy movies!

Maybe that will be one of those "before I die" things....
 
i loved it ! did you catch meat loaf in it ? it took guts for tim curry to put on those garters, i'm sure !
He was actually cute......:biggrin: :eek: :floor:
 
it's definitely a movie you've gotta be in the mood for, not one you just randomly put in to watch. i always try to catch it at halloween. you'd think someone who owns 1000+ movies would own it...
 
it's definitely a movie you've gotta be in the mood for, not one you just randomly put in to watch. i always try to catch it at halloween. you'd think someone who owns 1000+ movies would own it...
I swear, I felt like I was watching "Hotel California" meets Transvalania transvestite-Frankenstein...:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top