• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

thoughts.....

New posts
I saw it live about 30 years ago at a beautiful old theatre in Chicago. It was an experience I'll never forget. People shouting the lyrics and throwing food at the stage as part of the show! Lots of fun. But then again, I was only about 20 yrs. old.

The music is great! I can't wait to take my son one day.
see it again...relive your youth.....:biggrin:
 
I love this movie! AIT and I were in a production of Alice in Wonderland during our senior year in HS, and before each show, the entire cast would get together and do the "Time Warp" to get warmed up for performance.

.....It's just a jump to the left....
 
I love this movie! AIT and I were in a production of Alice in Wonderland during our senior year in HS, and before each show, the entire cast would get together and do the "Time Warp" to get warmed up for performance.

.....It's just a jump to the left....
:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Pretty much every weekend in high school, midnight movie. The nights we didn't see it, we told our parents we were there.;-) It was an excellent "curfew extender". So my mom thinks I have seen it about 100 times, but a more realistic number is 50.:lol:

I still love it and can sing every word to every song. :clap:
 
Pretty much every weekend in high school, midnight movie. The nights we didn't see it, we told our parents we were there.;-) It was an excellent "curfew extender". So my mom thinks I have seen it about 100 times, but a more realistic number is 50.:lol:

I still love it and can sing every word to every song. :clap:
you hussy!!!!:biggrin: :clap:
 
Pretty much every weekend in high school, midnight movie. The nights we didn't see it, we told our parents we were there.;-) It was an excellent "curfew extender". So my mom thinks I have seen it about 100 times, but a more realistic number is 50.:lol:

I still love it and can sing every word to every song. :clap:

yes, I saw it about 50 times too. we got dressed up in our leathers and funky hair and all that. still love it. classic. :wub:

alli, this was my 'tar sometime last year...
rocky.jpg
 
I have never seen it. I guess I will put it on my list of "must see", one thing is for sure, it couldn't be any worse than Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf." :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top