• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tommy Bahama Cafe

New posts
:welcome: jont56....looks like you have been doing some looking around your new home! Glad you found our *humble little site.....:biggrin: I look forward to hearing you play sometime...GOOD LUCK!:clap:

*BTW...a :lie: belongs here ;-)
 
so I have been in Texas training for two weeks now. Tasted just about everything on the menu. everything is great- coconut shrimp, crab cakes (and I am a maryland girl - they use old bay!), Saba steak (tenderloin) salad,ribs, Mahi sandwich, sannibel stuffed chicken.... but the most amazing is the desserts. everything is made in the kitchen. coconut fudge brownie, pina colada cake about a foot high, flourless choc. espresso cake with white choolate creme anglaise.... I am in heaven but my butt is getting bigger every day.
 
Sunday night we drove through to check out what was open. It was hopping! I couldn't believe all the people just hanging out. TBCafe had people in there working to get it ready.

Interesting set up back there....very claustrophobic for me. But I'm sure my daughter will get us out there walking around....shopping, not eating. :roll:

I can't wait to hear some reviews.:wave:
 
Please expound on ''lifestyle'' outfit........I'm not in the loop and I'm sure there is a perfectly hilarious explanation. Does it include coconuts in any form?:rolling:
 
Please expound on ''lifestyle'' outfit........I'm not in the loop and I'm sure there is a perfectly hilarious explanation. Does it include coconuts in any form?:rolling:


No. it's how Tommy Bahama is marketed- and I believe the new store is actually called a "lifestyle" store. Personally, I can't imagine why someone would want a lifestyle created for them by some marketing team, but that's just me....I have no "lifestyle style"!:lol:
 
Lifestyle... like beach living... the motto is "Relax, life is one long weekend" perfect for Destin, the town where contractors don't get off their ass for months at a time and no one knows how to return a phone call cause they'e too lazy.
 
Lifestyle... like beach living... the motto is "Relax, life is one long weekend" perfect for Destin, the town where contractors don't get off their ass for months at a time and no one knows how to return a phone call cause they'e too lazy.

You want Tommy Bahama or Tommy Boston?:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top