• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tripsmarter PC Beach forum

New posts
I am technically challenged & started wondering yesterday.....Is this porn that the spambots have been sending to Sowal.com going to get me in trouble with the computer cops at work? :idontno:
 
shakennotstirred said:
I am technically challenged & started wondering yesterday.....Is this porn that the spambots have been sending to Sowal.com going to get me in trouble with the computer cops at work? :idontno:

Not if you don't click on it. :biggrin:
 
TooFarTampa said:
Soooo... speaking of spambots, I was logging onto a site for the first time the other day and it asked me to type in a series of characters. Apparently this is proof that I am a "real person" and not a spambot. Can Kurt set up something where an extra window pops up asking new members to type in whatever random codes appear in front of them? I don't know anything about running a website but I thought I would pass it along ...

Second suggestion: Give Tootsie and SJ keys to the "delete button." :floor:

There already is a verification process but I need to upgrade the software because there is a security flaw being exploited.
 
Dear SoWal,

I have some news. I have found another message board that fits my needs. Please don't feel bad. It's not you it's me. I hope we can still be friends. Well, see you around. Remember it's not goodbye...it's see you later.

XOXO,

Whitey
 
whiteyfunn said:
Dear SoWal,

I have some news. I have found another message board that fits my needs. Please don't feel bad. It's not you it's me. I hope we can still be friends. Well, see you around. Remember it's not goodbye...it's see you later.

XOXO,

Whitey

Where did you go?
 
whiteyfunn said:
The PC board of course!

Girl, don't make me come over there and get you!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Girl, don't make me come over there and get you!!!!!

No, I'm not over there but I did find another board. You'd like it too Wellifunn. :cool:
 
whiteyfunn said:
The PC board of course!

I think Darlene was banned for life. I did travel over there earlier. That pc is better than sowal makes me tinkle my pants! :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top