Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
It is all your, honey, but don't get your panties in a wad when people start complaining that their post isn't posted. :funn:jessifunn said:I'll take the power![]()
It is all your, honey, but don't get your panties in a wad when people start complaining that their post isn't posted. :funn:jessifunn said:I'll take the power![]()

shakennotstirred said:I am technically challenged & started wondering yesterday.....Is this porn that the spambots have been sending to Sowal.com going to get me in trouble with the computer cops at work?![]()
TooFarTampa said:Soooo... speaking of spambots, I was logging onto a site for the first time the other day and it asked me to type in a series of characters. Apparently this is proof that I am a "real person" and not a spambot. Can Kurt set up something where an extra window pops up asking new members to type in whatever random codes appear in front of them? I don't know anything about running a website but I thought I would pass it along ...
Second suggestion: Give Tootsie and SJ keys to the "delete button."![]()
whiteyfunn said:Dear SoWal,
I have some news. I have found another message board that fits my needs. Please don't feel bad. It's not you it's me. I hope we can still be friends. Well, see you around. Remember it's not goodbye...it's see you later.
XOXO,
Whitey
Sueshore said:Where did you go?
whiteyfunn said:The PC board of course!
kathydwells said:Girl, don't make me come over there and get you!!!!!

whiteyfunn said:The PC board of course!
