• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

trolley Service 30A

New posts
Yes, I am looking forward to the new experience of riding public/mass transportation or finding an alternative to driving a car myself. :sarc:
 
And how come I can find Guru's phone number in one of our wonderfully overrated phone books????
 
I am a local and I have lived here in Freeport for 13yrs. I was reading your paper the other day I came across you article about bringing a trolley to the 30A area. I personally think it would be a good idea not only for the tourists but also for the locals! I have 2 little girls and we usually spend our weekends in Seagrove or Seaside, I know that they would absolutely enjoy and be intrigued by a trolley ride. When it comes to paying for such a great transportation idea I think it would be feasible for the merchants from the different towns on 30A to possibly chip in because not only would it bring them more business but it could also be a good way for them to advertise their business.


Stephanie
 
Sunshine Shuttle and Limousine: The 30A Transportation Guru - John Finch

The 30A Transportation Guru - John Finch


​
Introducing Scenic 30A's "TRANSPORTATION GURU" - John Finch. John is the owner and founder of Sunshine Shuttle and Limousine. Sunshine Shuttle and Limousine offers transportation services for Florida's Scenic Hwy 30a, the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, Northwest Florida Regional Airport, Destin, Panama City Beach, Sandestin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola and Tallahassee.

John along with Sunshine Shuttle will also soon be offering a Trolley service for Scenic 30a. The trolley will allow visitors to quickly travel between Seaside Florida, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, WaterColor and everywhere in between. The goal is to promote "green transportation" by allowing people to catch the trolley rather than drive up and down Florida's Scenic 30a.

www.30atrolley.com will be coming soon to help explain this great new shuttle service.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top