• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TV Commercials

New posts
He died? :( I love those commercials! My brother and I like to say it along with him in our very best accents... :biggrin:

Evidently I missed it too. Bless his heart.

Really the only things that bother me right now are political ads, for anybody, whether I voted for them or not.

And also, why does EVERY ad for Cialis wind up with the couple in separate tiny bathtubs, outdoors?? Is it to soak out the leg cramps that set in during the last 12 of the 36 hours? :roll:
 
And also, why does EVERY ad for Cialis wind up with the couple in separate tiny bathtubs, outdoors?? Is it to soak out the leg cramps that set in during the last 12 of the 36 hours? :roll:

:lol: At first I thought Cialis was Viagra.
 
okay, I have seen more network commercials over the last few months than EVER because of election coverage on CNN and other network news channels. what i've noticed most about commercials is that they are mostly about erectile dysfunction. good lord. how did we go from massengil to old man erectile issues? I keep waiting for the little boy with big ears who happens to live in my house to ask what the heck an erection is and why would a 4 hour erection be dangerous?
omg! Just wait - it DID happen in our house about 7 years ago when my boy was about 10. He innocently asked me, "Mommy, does daddy have ED?" Not erectile dysfunction but ED. :lol:
 
Evidently I missed it too. Bless his heart.

Really the only things that bother me right now are political ads, for anybody, whether I voted for them or not.

And also, why does EVERY ad for Cialis wind up with the couple in separate tiny bathtubs, outdoors?? Is it to soak out the leg cramps that set in during the last 12 of the 36 hours? :roll:

:lol: At first I thought Cialis was Viagra.

:floor:Thank you!! I never got that either. Thank you!!!:floor:
 
okay, I have seen more network commercials over the last few months than EVER because of election coverage on CNN and other network news channels. what i've noticed most about commercials is that they are mostly about erectile dysfunction. good lord. how did we go from massengil to old man erectile issues? I keep waiting for the little boy with big ears who happens to live in my house to ask what the heck an erection is and why would a 4 hour erection be dangerous?
and if you had an erection for three hours and 50 minutes, would you not call the doctor, but instead, go to a walk-in clinic?
 
I love cows. :biggrin:
 
You mean it's not?? I am SO out of the loop.:idontno:


Had to look it up because I thought Cialis was for restless leg syndrome. Got my phallic symbols mixed up.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top