• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TV Commercials

New posts
OMG, I now have a new least favorite.

Brooke Shields in those dam Volkswagon ads. :puke:
 
There are several Real Men of Genius ads on youtube. They're all pretty darn funny. And I tried to find the most recent Chick-Fil-A commercial with the "flying saucer" but it's not available on youtube or Chick-Fil-A's website yet. That whole cow campaign was priceless, IMO.
 
OMG, I now have a new least favorite.

Brooke Shields in those dam Volkswagon ads. :puke:

OMG, me to SN. I cannot turn the channel fast enough. What a stupid ad campaign.
 
I hate commercials where smart mouthed kids make their Dad's look like total dummies...and there are many of them. Mom's not so much for some reason....? Face it, I just hate commercials with smart #@$## kids!

Someone else pointed this out to me a few months ago. I had never thought about it before, but it's sad. Whatever happened to Father Knows Best?
 
Anything that remotely resembles the voice of: BILLY MAYS HERE!!!!!!
 
How many of the ladies cringe when the Victoria's Secret commercials come on advertising their "miracle bra" ?
They use a 20 year old built like a brick outhouse to model their "miracle"! :angry:

That's no miracle!

Show me your bra on a 45 year old model that's breast-fed 4 kids! :bang:

Now that's a miracle! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top