• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TV Commercials

New posts
Even though he recently passed away. I grew up listening to the Marianna Toyota commercials and it's almost a Pavlovian reponse to change the channel when I hear, "Remember, if you can't drive to us, just give us a call we drive it to you!"


Who dieid? The Hispanic guy? He was just on a commercial a couple of weeks ago!:idontno:
 
Ok, my favorite commercial right now, and I've only seen it twice, starts out with a woman pitching some product in her home. Suddenly, her young son says "Hey Mom, look at Barney's (or whatever the dog's name is) new trick!" Cut to a Golden doing the butt drag on the carpet!!! It is really a commercial for some cleaning and air product...hahahaha! I don't know why that is so funny to me!
 
How many of the ladies cringe when the Victoria's Secret commercials come on advertising their "miracle bra" ?
They use a 20 year old built like a brick outhouse to model their "miracle"! :angry:

That's no miracle!

Show me your bra on a 45 year old model that's breast-fed 4 kids! :bang:

Now that's a miracle! :biggrin:

I could have done without this image before Friday night----I'll need a couple more cocktails than usual tonight before the desperate housewives of Alpharetta can work that saggy magic on me.
 
I could have done without this image before Friday night----I'll need a couple more cocktails than usual tonight before the desperate housewives of Alpharetta can work that saggy magic on me.


Puhleese. I know what ya'll are like. As the great philosopher Ron White said, "once you've seen one woman naked, you wanna see 'em all naked." :lol:
 
My new favorite commercials. The E-Trade baby :floor:


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4GZfvXx9Js"]YouTube - E-Trade Superbowl Commercial w/ baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJqnitjqpuM"]YouTube - E-Trade Superbowl Ad w/ baby and clown[/ame]
 
VIVA VIAGRA....... "I CAN RESPOND TO PATTY WHENEVER SHE'S READY." ARGHHHHHHH

And the dude who comes down the stairs in his dopey white wedding suit. ARGHHHHHHHH, again.
 
My new favorites are the Jenny O turkey commercials ... very timely. Anyone who's wrestled a turkey can relate!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2p6pkDO3o"]YouTube - Holiday Turkey[/ame]



My least favorite: ANYTHING WITH A DOORBELL!!! I have a new puppy who can't tell the difference from TV and the real thing yet. Goes crazy!!!

Ferrero Rocher - Swifter - Pizza Hut


you are all on my list!! :bang:
 
My least favorite: ANYTHING WITH A DOORBELL!!! I have a new puppy who can't tell the difference from TV and the real thing yet. Goes crazy!!!

Ferrero Rocher - Swifter - Pizza Hut


you are all on my list!! :bang:
same here, it drives me nuts.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top