• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Undecided?

New posts
1031_ostrich_landov.jpg
 
I also do not get the undecideds in this election.... maybe they are just not that all interested!! Who knows why...
 
:clap: Totally made my day. Love the graphic on top, too...
 
The smart people are undecided. I changed my mind from McCain to undecided because all of us chronic predictable voters are pretty much ignored and taken for granted by the candidates. I am working them both for all they are worth.

John McCain has sent me a copy of "Top Gun", as this is his favorite movie of all time. He said I could be "Goose". He's going coach me on becoming a dynamic public speaker.

Obama is going to share with me the secret to becoming a millionaire without ever having to have a job. He's going to help me to be warm and humerous, and not the least bit pompous.

I am holding out for a YOLO board. Today's the last day guys.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top