• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Upscale Tanning Salon Opening Spring 2008

New posts
Sorry, but I don't do tans, as I get too much sun exposure as it is. I was just asking so I would be able to inform others who might happen to ask me. You'd be amazed at the question I am asked by strangers.

You can tell them that the owner said it is unlike most other tanning salons but that you have no idea why because you have never been in a tanning salon so even if you went to visit like the owner suggests you wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

Maybe it's unlike other tanning salons because other tanning salon owners are not as secretive, and the ambiance. Nothing like mystery combined with tanning to get people in the door. ;-)
 
Just saw Gov Crist on TV. You should send him an invitation to your tanning shop. He looks like he uses one daily. I swear he looks as tan as J.T. and "Dark-As-Burned-Toast" Joe, in Blue Mtn Beach.
 
Good Deal

Sounds Good. We need one for all the people who work and can't go to the beach everyday. You should for sure have local discounts. My wife tans in Destin when she has to go for errands. Hopefully she can get the same price per month with you! : ):clap:
 
Smiling Joe...you made me laugh out loud about "Dark-As-Burned-Toast" Joe. Thanks!

Not long after I moved to SoWal, I was walking down the beach in Blue Mtn, and in the distance, a man was walking towards me. It was the first black man I had seen at the beach, and I've always lived around black people so I was needing a bit of culture in my life and was glad to see this man approaching. As he got closer, I noticed his really white hair, and was perplexed, as I had never seen that much white hair on a black man. It was wavy and flowing. He soon was close enough that I realize that he was the blackest white man I'd ever witnessed, hence the nick name. He always seems to enjoying walks on the beach, and being outside. Can't blame him. -- I do, too.
 
Of course they will be commerical beds but the facility will be unlike most other tanning salons.


I guess what I was asking was will they be the powerful beds that you can tan in six-eight minutes or will they be the ones that you lie in for 20 minutes. Everyone seems so busy today, the quicker beds are really popular in DeFuniak. While I have never used one, I set up the remote timers for one of the local salons as they get new beds and such.

But I do like to watch Sunset Tan.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top