Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
BRONZE TANNING is set to open July 1st. The first 50 customers that sign up for monthly memberships will recieve one free spray tan...Check out our website at WWW.BRONZETANNER.COM...
This wasnt just hearsay this was an actual employee. I hope this is true.I have been in that salon and i didnt like those beds. But I will come check it out for myself.;-)
I just got 10 tanning sessions for use in any of their beds, even the Super Bed for less than $40 at TANTALIZE on 30A by Yianna's. I love the decor in there. The owner is an Artist. THEY ARE GIVING BIG DISCOUNTS TO SOWAL CUSTOMERS!!! and THEY HAVE A PLAYROOM FOR THE KIDS.