• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
SOMEBODY OPEN SOMETHING!!!!!

Happy V-Day SJ!!
 
Alright I opened mine BEFORE midnight!!! I just happened to be on the computer checking the school closings for tomorrow.............



THANK YOU BDARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!:wub:


what a cute and yummy idea!! SOWAL Chocolate!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you :wub:

Ps. I am giving one of my Sowal stickers to KTSCHRIS, her durango is without;-)
 
Alright I opened mine BEFORE midnight!!! I just happened to be on the computer checking the school closings for tomorrow.............



THANK YOU BDARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!:wub:


what a cute and yummy idea!! SOWAL Chocolate!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you :wub:

Ps. I am giving one of my Sowal stickers to KTSCHRIS, her durango is without;-)


Bdarg is the best. :wub: Grayt idea!!!
:clap_1:
 
Happy Valentine's Day, SJ!

Mine is from my sweet DARLENE!!! What a sweet sentiment she wrote!! I love it Darlene!!!

DSC00875.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top