• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
Happy Valentine's Day to all SoWal addicts!

Can't wait to see all the secret Valentine cards....have enjoyed the one's that have been posted so far. Mine that I sent has not been received yet....fret not Secret Valentine UPS said no problem since we aren't far away. Busy day for the mail!!! I haven't received mine yet, but I have a lot of patience.

:wub: :wub: Hope everyone has a wonderful VDay....and a special "Be My Valentine" to SJ
;-)
 
I am going to open mine now. Unfortunately, there will not be a picture but I will describe it in a minute. :D
Oh my gosh, it is a painting of a door at 70 Hotz Avenue (Street?). Who can tell us where that is? Let's see who is the first to answer.

Thanks Supermom and dad. I couldn't figure out who was in Rosemary. I love it. It is grayt!!! If you send me the picture I will make it my tar. :wub:

PS HAPPY LOVE EACH OTHER DAY!!! HOPE EVERONE HAS A GRAYT ONE!

PSS supermom took the picture and superdad painted it.
 
Last edited:
Happy Valentines Day everyone. I got a great pretty handcrafted card from Shallows Nole and family which I will have to try and post later. I have tried unsuccessfully this morning getting nothing more than an upload error. Don't know why. Will try again this afternoon. Thanks. Shallows Nole. I love it.
 
Oh my gosh, it is a painting of a door at 70 Hotz Avenue (Street?). Who can tell us where that is? Let's see who is the first to answer.

Thanks Supermom and dad. I couldn't figure out who was in Rosemary. I love it. It is grayt!!! If you send me the picture I will make it my tar. :wub:

PS HAPPY LOVE EACH OTHER DAY!!! HOPE EVERONE HAS A GRAYT ONE!

PSS supermom took the picture and superdad painted it.

I'm glad you liked it! The suspense was killing me! I was so worried that it was going to get damaged in the mail! Sorry, we didn't take a picture of it. I didn't think of it until after we sent.
Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Here is the valentine that I won on the "Gimp's Day Out Thread". Thanks Tootsie! It brightened my day here in cold, snowy, icy Pittsburgh! Also came with some SoWal stickers! :clap_1:

Happy Valentines Day everybody!
 
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW Sweet Tootsie is my Valentine:wub: :wub:

I don't know where my camera is (remember the flood-house upside down-installed flooring yesterday etc.) but as soon as I get home from church tonight I'll ask Mr. BC where it is and I'll post pictures of my valentine. I love it. I did not know Toots was such an arteest. It is really super cute and creative! It's actually two cards, one is a painting, and of course it is SoWalled :cool: Cool, even extra SoWal stickers.....

:clap_1: :biggrin: Thank you Tootsie!! :biggrin: :clap_1:​
 
I just opened mine! It is a hand-crafted card - full of flowers! :wub: with a touch of poetry ........... I will post a pic this evening. (I'm going to need help with that from my daughter.)

Thank You IWIWT!!! And Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Happy Valentines Day to all SoWal !


And OL .... NOT TO WORRY!! ..:biggrin:

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top